Tuesday, May 23, 2006

"CASH ONLY" CAN BLOW ME!!

That's right, all you stupid little food places at the mall! Take my Visa or don't take my business!! It's that EFFING simple!! SMART people such as myself DON'T CARRY EFFING CASH!! That's a stupid thing to do, because if that gets stolen, you're screwed, and anyone that knows that knows not to carry it!! TAKE VISA YOU A$$ES!! Or at least checks!!!! OR DEBIT OR WHATEVER!!
Aviation Mall: Auntie Anne's Pretzels--I shoulda just thrown that stupid pretzel at you!! Or kept it!! YOU SUCK! Pretzel mother effers!!
Flaming Wok--being Chinese is NOT an excuse not to take anything else besides cash! EFFING RACISTS!! You can keep your stupid expensive food that nobody wants, especially when there's pizza and Subway on each side of you!!
YOU PEOPLE WILL NOT GET AS MANY CUSTOMERS AS EVERYONE ELSE!! YOU SUCK!!
Odd Todd says:
"These are not even expensive restaurants! This growing trend is really disturbing along with the stupid trend where restaurants think it's cool to be 'Cash Only'. Every restaurant with the Cash Only crap! I have walk a block in the rain to an ATM so you can cheat on your taxes?? I'm gonna stay in and order pizza from the pizza place which does take credit cards and only nicely asks if I want a soda!"
EFF YOU, CASH ONLY!!
Hey Glens Falls/Queensbury!! DON'T GO TO AUNTIE ANNE'S OR FLAMING WOK!!

No comments: